Friday, May 20, 2011

Netizens stick up for free expression and Liberty!

I was preparing for bed the way I usually do, looking over a few of my favorite humor blogs to put me in a good mood before I drift off to dreamland.

And, I saw this photo

 With the snarky caption, You left out “Ignorant Redneck”

Mmm...  No, I don't think so.

Naturally, I was a little perturbed, as while I'm not a Christian, a Conservative, or a property owner (land, anyway...  And while I technically own a gun, my brother keeps it for me in upstate NY), the other things on that truck pretty much fit me - So I ambled over to the comments to exercise my first amendment rights.

...And to my surprise, I saw 46 comments, and 95% of them were supportive of the truck owner!

Call me crazy, but just a few short years ago, I don't think we would have seen so many people sticking up for someone unabashedly expressing themselves for Liberty!

Warms the cockles of my heart, it does (and makes me want to buy some vinyl letters to put on my wagon!).




If you have a tip of an article that should be posted here, please leave a comment, and let people know about this blog by sending them links to articles and suggest they subscribe to the RSS feed!  Thanks!

Liberty is Winning, because of YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment